Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quick colourful pasta salad!!!!


For those of you who love pasta this is a very healthy and a quick recipe. I had exhausted all the veggies from my refregirator when I relaized I had some pasta and could make delicious salad with it.

You will need:

1 cup of tri color spiral pasta
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes (I used the regular roma tomatoes)
Some chopped basil
Some chopped parsley
pepper
1 tsp italian salad dressing

Method:

Boil 3 cups water. Add the pasta and cook for about 1o minues until it is done. Drain the water and keep aside

Take the cooked pasta in a bowl and add cherry tomatoes, olives, basil, parsley and italian dressing and toss it well. Add pepper to taste.

The simple colorful pasta salad is ready to be relished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment